ATEC is a specialist fire and security systems integrator.
The company was founded in 1985 as a family business by Simon, Carole and John Adcock. All three are still very much involved and Simon is a hands-on CEO.
Over the years ATEC has grown to be recognised as a leader in the field of fire and security systems integration, with an impressive array of high profile clients and offices in the Midlands and London. At our heart though, we remain a family business which means we keep our promises, meet our commitments and maintain long-term trusted relationships with our clients.
We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff providing our clients with unrivalled expertise. Our in-house IT specialists have created patented software which offers our clients a level of flexibility in their solution that no competitor can match.
Describing the company he has built over the past three decades Simon Adcock said:
“We are not a ‘no- frills short-haul’ security company. With these type of security companies the planning is user led, the journey is unpleasant with someone trying to sell you things you don’t need and you end up miles from your intended destination. You vow never to use them again. For our clients ATEC manages all the planning, the journey is pleasant and our clients get exactly what they wanted and needed. They return again and again.”
This approach is reflected in our Vision and values statement.
Vision & Core Values
Our staff, clients, partners and competitors know us to be demonstrably the best security and life-safety systems integrator in the UK and Ireland.
- We are driven by our passion for our clients, for solving their problems through technology, for excellence in service delivery and the solutions that result.
- We are specialists, knowledgeable in the unique challenges of the markets we serve, relied on by our clients, and trusted as ambassadors for our carefully selected vendors.
- We, our staff, clients and partners are the ATEC family, supporting each other, treating each other with respect and humanity, and never forgetting to have fun.
- We go the extra mile for our clients, always striving to do better, balancing systemised service delivery with human touch and prioritising excellence over short term profit.
- We are curious, engineers and problem solvers exploring the art of the possible, continually innovating new solutions and better ways to deliver them.
- We value and build trust by taking responsibility, acting with integrity, performing with transparency, and being in communication at all times.